Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
ET: Hunt for the missing eggs
Account deleted
wrote:
LMAO STILL STRUGGLING SOMEONE PLS HELP
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
with your searches 👀
zuli
National Star
zuli wrote:
Ahhhh i found it tysm
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
legohouse wrote:
with your searches 👀
God bless you and all the ET and designers for it
zuli
National Star
zuli wrote:
Can someone link me the et members list? I cant hover over the badge bc im on mobile
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
zuli wrote:
Can someone link me the et members list? I cant hover over the badge bc im on mobile
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/home/gameinfo?show=badges&type=eventteam
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
are there any left or
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Allie wrote:
EventTeam wrote:
H I N T S
50 / 100
In a thread in
C L O T H I N G
section!
68 / 90
In a
C O M P E T I T I O N
thread on page 3
42 / 50
An
ET
member's
B L O G
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
are there any left or
Yes, the suicidesheep and rhinestone codes still have plenty of claims left! Not sure about the pd one
zuli
National Star
zuli wrote:
legohouse wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
are there any left or
Yes, the suicidesheep and rhinestone codes still have plenty of claims left! Not sure about the pd one
i think the pd one is maxed
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41