Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
|
Next
|
Last
VP MEDIA(BREAKING NEWS)
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
September finally reaches at the top . She has won highest no of FCs yeahhhh
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
Breaking News!!!!!
Vp really like the changes.
Popstars are giving postive feedbacks.
Well thats a good news.
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
A old user Orrey came back from one year back.
Welcome back Orrey
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
There is no special news in VP.
If u have some special news share Ur news with us
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
Hello VP!!!!
Reporter Smile is back with her news (well I was not active these days but yes m back)
Well the latest news is there is no Sunday code today
Happy Sunday!!!!!
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
it's been soo long since I last saw this thread pop up! I've missed it c': <3
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
Maarty wrote:
it's been soo long since I last saw this thread pop up! I've missed it c': <3
Awwww thankuh I think u r the only one
Well m back
Private
Youtube Star
coco wrote:
FISKARNA QUIT?>!?!!?!?!
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
Brihanna wrote:
FISKARNA QUIT?>!?!!?!?!
What? U r asking or telling?
Actually I was not active so idk
Jyoti
World Famous
Jyoti wrote:
Maarty wrote:
it's been soo long since I last saw this thread pop up! I've missed it c': <3
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
Jyoti wrote:
Maarty wrote:
it's been soo long since I last saw this thread pop up! I've missed it c': <3
Thankuh Jyoti 😘
Wisteria
International Star
Wisteria wrote:
Brihanna wrote:
FISKARNA QUIT?>!?!!?!?!
yes
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
Wisteria wrote:
Brihanna wrote:
FISKARNA QUIT?>!?!!?!?!
yes
Ohhhh:/
I wish I can say her thankuh for what she did for us
Account deleted
wrote:
about fiskarna
they are amazing coder and layouter queen :3 ♥ big respect for them! i love their work a lot! :3
amen
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
Jen wrote:
about fiskarna
they are amazing coder and layouter queen :3 ♥ big respect for them! i love their work a lot! :3
amen
True
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
|
Next
|
Last