Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Sanrio Raffle Winners
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
its time for the great british bakeoff oh boy
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Savage wrote:
SURPISE
You just won the raffle #1 prize!
@ruiner @Fantasy @Pastellilapsi @Ausma @Chat0yant
Thank you!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Savage wrote:
Abby wrote:
no people? damn : (((( joiiin
This is Angelica's party at this point and I'm here for it
Now it would be even more my party, if i actually could win something, hahaha!
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
I’ll try to be here but Zalando have an amazing sale rn
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Limited wrote:
I’ll try to be here but Zalando have an amazing sale rn
Did you try their second hand section yet?
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
its time for the great british bakeoff oh boy
the most iconic moment of that show
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Limited wrote:
I’ll try to be here but Zalando have an amazing sale rn
Did you try their second hand section yet?
Not yet, is it good?
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Limited wrote:
I’ll try to be here but Zalando have an amazing sale rn
omg show us what you'll get pls
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Savage wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
its time for the great british bakeoff oh boy
the most iconic moment of that show
What the hell is he even throwing out
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Limited wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Limited wrote:
I’ll try to be here but Zalando have an amazing sale rn
Did you try their second hand section yet?
Not yet, is it good?
That's what i wonder, haha! I might try it out next time i shop there!
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Abby wrote:
no people? damn : (((( joiiin
Right, it's a 3 man party almost
very sad moment
I'm installing things now but its all forvp anyway LMAO
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
Savage wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
its time for the great british bakeoff oh boy
the most iconic moment of that show
my personal favourite
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Savage wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
its time for the great british bakeoff oh boy
x
the most iconic moment of that show
What the hell is he even throwing out
his cake that was a whole ass mess
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
Savage wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
its time for the great british bakeoff oh boy
the most iconic moment of that show
my personal favourite
lmao pls now I wanna watch only for that one dude
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last