Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
|
Next
|
Last
Server Issues
Account deleted
wrote:
Lamix wrote:
luminescence wrote:
i'm confused... is he gone for good?
wait who is gone? what have I missed??
kaj
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Jack wrote:
YSL wrote:
Hazelnut wrote:
who even is Etjen lmao
Etjen took over after Kaj, who isn't involved with VP anymore.
But Kaj still owns the site? No?
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Lullaby wrote:
Lamix wrote:
luminescence wrote:
i'm confused... is he gone for good?
wait who is gone? what have I missed??
kaj
Did Kaj leave vp?
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
Lullaby wrote:
Lamix wrote:
luminescence wrote:
i'm confused... is he gone for good?
wait who is gone? what have I missed??
kaj
aaah ok
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
how long will it stay this way? I can’t visit mp on the phone 🙄
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Limited wrote:
how long will it stay this way? I can’t visit mp on the phone 🙄
Its been like this for the last 8 hours so don't expect it to be gone in 10 minutes. It's really early morning where the Etjen person lives
Ausma
World Famous
Ausma wrote:
The only thing I don`t like in actual VP version is that I can`t remove new bought item from wish list...
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
living in the past
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
bruh even on a computer, i cant visit mp
fix this bs, its hella annoying
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
havent been on all day so yeah late to the party but this is so fun,, so much shit I had totally forgotten was added later on n stuff hhh very entertaining I love it
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Is it weird I kinda like it 😆
Reminds me of my youth
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Is it weird I kinda like it 😆
Reminds me of my youth
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
so confusing
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Is it weird I kinda like it 😆
Reminds me of my youth
it's very cute
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
|
Next
|
Last