Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: November Raffle Winners
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Melody wrote:
melo goes into shame corner am sorri
No worries, machines break all the time
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
can I b number 15
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
can I b number 15
no me
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
can I b number 15
You can be 16
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Abby wrote:
Melody wrote:
melo goes into shame corner am sorri
am I on that wheel because I don't remember if I asked if I got into the raffle lol
yeth u have 6 tickets
SkyeTwilight
International Star
SkyeTwilight wrote:
this set is so beautiful! i am scared
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Melody wrote:
Abby wrote:
Melody wrote:
melo goes into shame corner am sorri
am I on that wheel because I don't remember if I asked if I got into the raffle lol
yeth u have 6 tickets
6 tickets? damn
I hope it's enough
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
can I b number 15
You can be 16
Ill take what I can get
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
can I b number 15
You can be 16
Ill take what I can get
yeah.. really can't be too picky these days
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
aaaaannndddd drum roll
we have our laaasst winner at 15th place,
@SkyeTwilight
!
congrats
!!
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
oh ok
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
no conga rats for u because im spiteful
sin
World Famous
sin wrote:
yippee
congrats 2 every one
SkyeTwilight
International Star
SkyeTwilight wrote:
NOO WAYY!!
tysm!!
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Congrats to all the winners!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last