Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
|
Next
|
Last
BINGO! [CLOSED]
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
MayaTheRat wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
not yet!
can i join 👉👈
yes!
yayyyy thxs
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
i'm written up as number 15, but i got bingo card 14 just fyi
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
i have 16
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
octocat wrote:
i'm written up as number 15, but i got bingo card 14 just fyi
ah.... my bad apologies sorry i apologise
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
when we start
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
MayaTheRat wrote:
when we start
2 mins!
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
MayaTheRat wrote:
when we start
2 mins!
okie
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
octocat wrote:
i'm written up as number 15, but i got bingo card 14 just fyi
ah.... my bad apologies sorry i apologise
all good! just figured it's too bad if we gotta share card lol
Private
Queen of Queens
Dazzle wrote:
I can join but can you please tag me again when we start?
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Dazzle wrote:
I can join but can you please tag me again when we start?
we are starting in a minute actually!
Private
Queen of Queens
Dazzle wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Dazzle wrote:
I can join but can you please tag me again when we start?
we are starting in a minute actually!
ok then I'll be here lol
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Dazzle wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Dazzle wrote:
I can join but can you please tag me again when we start?
we are starting in a minute actually!
ok then I'll be here lol
same
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
I'm rooting against the child beater
/loving
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
first number should be 1
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
|
Next
|
Last