Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: What?
What?
Where?
When?
Show results
SMT: Bootcamp Tumblr Team says Goodbye!
Private
International Star
Bum wrote:
can the ghosts speak up? I cant hear em
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Bum wrote:
can the ghosts speak up? I cant hear em
They can if you have the abilities to see and talk to them.
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
SssssSSSPoooooOOOOOoooOOooooOOOOoooOOOoooOOOooookkkKKKKkkkKKKKKKKKkkkKKkkkkKYYYyyyyYYYYyy
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Focalin wrote:
SssssSSSPoooooOOOOOoooOOooooOOOOoooOOOoooOOOooookkkKKKKkkkKKKKKKKKkkkKKkkkkKYYYyyyyYYYYyy
On fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Private
National Star
Sobbing wrote:
Will the ghosts let me sleep for 3 hours?
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Another suspicious day 👻
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Acetone wrote:
Will the ghosts let me sleep for 3 hours?
Yes, they will
Kaaos
World Famous
Kaaos wrote:
ravoss
Youtube Star
ravoss wrote:
Focalin wrote:
SssssSSSPoooooOOOOOoooOOooooOOOOoooOOOoooOOOooookkkKKKKkkkKKKKKKKKkkkKKkkkkKYYYyyyyYYYYyy
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
I get so scared when someone bumps this thread
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Giffi2 wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
I get so scared when someone bumps this thread
Why? We ain't gonna put a spell on you!
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
Giffi2 wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
I get so scared when someone bumps this thread
Why? We ain't gonna put a spell on you!
And the ghosts usually don't have any power
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
Giffi2 wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
I get so scared when someone bumps this thread
Why? We ain't gonna put a spell on you!
But I might miss the surprise
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Giffi2 wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
Giffi2 wrote:
I get so scared when someone bumps this thread
Why? We ain't gonna put a spell on you!
But I might miss the surprise
I don't think you will!
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
|
Next
|
Last