Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Code Hunt (@MALES) 👽
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
i can sell the set, pm me
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
Meep wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
i dont understand hint nr 3
i dont understand any of this
same
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
The next 2 hints are SO GOOD
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
2/3😳
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
ngl I guessed the 3rd one and got it oops.
Gl everyone (:
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
my 2 braincells dont get the hints i guess cuz i cant find literally anything
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
UGH
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
Focalin wrote:
ngl I guessed the 3rd one and got it oops.
Gl everyone (:
HOW
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
bones wrote:
my 2 braincells dont get the hints i guess cuz i cant find literally anything
Same...
i’m a dumb ass bitch
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
saint wrote:
Focalin wrote:
ngl I guessed the 3rd one and got it oops.
Gl everyone (:
HOW
I can't explain it bc that'd give it away so
my little secret ig
Account deleted
wrote:
i giv up this is ableist racist masochist misogynist classist fascist
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
omd
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
Focalin wrote:
saint wrote:
Focalin wrote:
ngl I guessed the 3rd one and got it oops.
Gl everyone (:
HOW
I can't explain it bc that'd give it away so
my little secret ig
im crying
winterdotter
International Star
winterdotter wrote:
na i gve up, wtf. been literally searching thru every et members profile and none of the threads i can ind are updated today...... grrrrrrrrrr
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
Heaven wrote:
i giv up this is ableist racist masochist misogynist classist fascist
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
|
Next
|
Last