enbette wrote:
Basic, we (IT students) often do these kinds of item lists with create/read/update/delete functions for web apps, there's nothing complex about it
Olympus wrote:
enbette wrote:
That's easy, it's also one of the easiest pages to update (not counting simple text info pages), unless I remember some complex features that I said I'll do haha
oh period! is it easier bc it has newer code or is the code for it just basicOlympus wrote:
enbette would this one be a harder or easier one to implement?
enbette would this one be a harder or easier one to implement?
That's easy, it's also one of the easiest pages to update (not counting simple text info pages), unless I remember some complex features that I said I'll do haha
Basic, we (IT students) often do these kinds of item lists with create/read/update/delete functions for web apps, there's nothing complex about it


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


19