You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page:
ET: Summer Balloon Hunt
Helia
Queen of Pop



BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Found all of them. Thank you for the hunt! It was really fun, and the set and balloons are cute 
Thank you for joining 
Live2Shine
World Famous



Helia wrote:
Live2Shine wrote:
I found them! just having some trouble with the order 
Im sorry im later to respond. Was in then pool. It's 4 seperate codes. So no order needed
omg lol thank you, I clearly didn't read properly 
Helia
Queen of Pop



Live2Shine wrote:
Helia wrote:
Live2Shine wrote:
I found them! just having some trouble with the order 
Im sorry im later to respond. Was in then pool. It's 4 seperate codes. So no order needed
omg lol thank you, I clearly didn't read properly 
It's all good! 
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star



Found them all 🙏💕
Helia
Queen of Pop



raflysetiawann wrote:
Found them all 🙏💕
Yay! 
Helia
Queen of Pop




Chat0yant
World Famous



I like this way of code hunts!
It's probably more work for the teams, but I like how you can find a bunch of smaller things instead of one big code you have to find all of or u get nothing.
Sometimes life just isn't so u can or want to spend time to find all the codes, but this way, you get something even if you don't find all of them!
Helia
Queen of Pop




Callisto
World Famous



TY for the codes!
Helia
Queen of Pop




Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: