Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Whats your age?
Account deleted
wrote:
I’m old 😂😂 Like 25ish
Well almost hehehehehe
Any granny’s here?
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
i will be 17 soon haha
i joined vp when i was 13 so i will so old omg
Account deleted
wrote:
Era wrote:
i will be 17 soon haha
i joined vp when i was 13 so i will so old omg
Wow you’ve been here for almost 4 years? Nice!
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Era wrote:
i will be 17 soon haha
i joined vp when i was 13 so i will so old omg
Wow you’ve been here for almost 4 years? Nice!
yeah! there arent 4 full years since i had breaks tho
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
i'm 19
i joined when i was 13 (end of 2012)
Platin
World Famous
Platin wrote:
21
Private
International Star
Emo wrote:
Been here since I was 14 and I turned 18 a month ago. So yeah, I've been here a while :_)
Lepardi
Popstar
Lepardi wrote:
wow you guys have been here long 0: I'm 18 and haven't been even a year
Account deleted
wrote:
I feel like a granny myself now :’)
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I’m 15
i joined when i was 12
Lmao
Lepardi
Popstar
Lepardi wrote:
Complicated wrote:
I feel like a granny myself now :’)
I would too if I were you
Gravitation
World Famous
Gravitation wrote:
I'll be 21 this year
Account deleted
wrote:
Lepardi wrote:
Complicated wrote:
I feel like a granny myself now :’)
I would too if I was you
XD so many compliments
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
There are ppl over 25 here tho
Account deleted
wrote:
Marcelien wrote:
22
so well on my way to be a senior
Yeah you are
Account deleted
wrote:
mweepie wrote:
There are ppl over 25 here tho
Really? Who?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last