Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last
How Tall Are You ?
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Im curious to know if I am the only dude to be 150cm with 20 years
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
168cm
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
163cm
Account deleted
wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
168cm
Same.
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
woo you guys are already taller than me
i can smell your feet ew
Account deleted
wrote:
169 cm : (
Account deleted
wrote:
Zuula wrote:
woo you guys are already taller than me
i can smell your feet ew
I want to be 172cm though, that would be nice. But I mean 168cm for a girl is pretty alright.
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Donkeyboy wrote:
Zuula wrote:
woo you guys are already taller than me
i can smell your feet ew
I want to be 172cm though, that would be nice. But I mean 168cm for a girl is pretty alright.
its a lot !!
Im a short boy
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Zuula wrote:
woo you guys are already taller than me
i can smell your feet ew
I'm 160 and a boy so I feel you tbh lol
Account deleted
wrote:
Zuula wrote:
Donkeyboy wrote:
Zuula wrote:
woo you guys are already taller than me
i can smell your feet ew
I want to be 172cm though, that would be nice. But I mean 168cm for a girl is pretty alright.
its a lot !!
Im a short boy
In Sweden it's pretty average actually :000
Aww ):
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Zuula wrote:
woo you guys are already taller than me
i can smell your feet ew
I'm 160 and a boy so I feel you tbh lol
Im a boy too come here and hug me
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Donkeyboy wrote:
Zuula wrote:
Donkeyboy wrote:
I want to be 172cm though, that would be nice. But I mean 168cm for a girl is pretty alright.
its a lot !!
Im a short boy
In Sweden it's pretty average actually :000
Aww ):
ooh you are sweden i see !! im italian american and yeah
Private
International Star
Emo wrote:
183cm, but I wear platform shoes pretty much always (so 5-10cm extra height)
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
168cm
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Emo wrote:
183cm, but I wear platform shoes pretty much always (so 5-10cm extra height)
O:
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Zuula wrote:
Emo wrote:
183cm, but I wear platform shoes pretty much always (so 5-10cm extra height)
O:
I wear DVS
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last