Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 199
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Poll: should I?
No
Yes
Show results
should I change my username
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
yaah
Confessor
International Star
Confessor wrote:
Dep to what ! Yours now is cuteĀ
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
Confessor wrote:
Dep to what ! Yours now is cuteĀ
not sure yet
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
Gggr
wabuu
International Star
wabuu wrote:
i think it's cute as it is, but if u feel like it go for it!
SeptemberBlues
Popstar
SeptemberBlues wrote:
i think its a waste of cr, and your username is so pretty, too pretty to change.
Evade
Youtube Star
Evade wrote:
I love your name, dont do it
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Why though? I like your current one.
Do you have a new username in mind?Ā
Kink
Popstar
Kink wrote:
way 2 expensive nowadays so id say no
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
Guess I wont heh
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
If I correctly remember you already used 500cr to remove a stupid z from the name
please dont change that iconic shitĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated