Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
When is the credit set week?
Account deleted
wrote:
That’s how it’s called right?
I mean I need credits and cute outfits so does anyone know more about it?
Private
Popstar
Rouya wrote:
Complicated wrote:
That’s how it’s called right?
I mean I need credits and cute outfits so does anyone know more about it?
usually first week of the month
Account deleted
wrote:
Rouya wrote:
Complicated wrote:
That’s how it’s called right?
I mean I need credits and cute outfits so does anyone know more about it?
usually first week of the month
And it’s every month right?
Private
Popstar
Rouya wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Rouya wrote:
Complicated wrote:
That’s how it’s called right?
I mean I need credits and cute outfits so does anyone know more about it?
usually first week of the month
And it’s every month right?
ye
Account deleted
wrote:
Rouya wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Rouya wrote:
usually first week of the month
And it’s every month right?
ye
Okay thank you :3
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
so its coming on exactly the 1st and not at a monday?
Cryptic
Popstar
Cryptic wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
so its coming on exactly the 1st and not at a monday?
yea the entire first week from 1st to 7th
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
Cryptic wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
so its coming on exactly the 1st and not at a monday?
yea the entire first week from 1st to 7th
okay thanks
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
It's next week.
Stars Monday 29th.
It depends on what point in the week the first falls.
Say it's a weekend - then it's usually the week after.
As the first is on a Wednesday for May - it starts on Monday.
Account deleted
wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
It's next week.
Stars Monday 29th.
It depends on what point in the week the first falls.
Say it's a weekend - then it's usually the week after.
As the first is on a Wednesday for May - it starts on Monday.
Aaah thank you! I’m excited!
Cryptic
Popstar
Cryptic wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
It's next week.
Stars Monday 29th.
It depends on what point in the week the first falls.
Say it's a weekend - then it's usually the week after.
As the first is on a Wednesday for May - it starts on Monday.
ooo well look who doesn't know anything lmao
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
It's next week.
Stars Monday 29th.
It depends on what point in the week the first falls.
Say it's a weekend - then it's usually the week after.
As the first is on a Wednesday for May - it starts on Monday.
Thank you ^^
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated