Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Poll: Hehehe
Y u do dis
Fck u
âŻ
Thanks
Show results
Don't be such an
TheDazzler
National Star
TheDazzler wrote:
Eggplant
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
ï»żim screaming really you such talented eggplant !
ï»ż
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
I love eggplant parmesan
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
vig wrote:
I love eggplant parmesan
im allergic to eggplantÂ
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Zuula wrote:
vig wrote:
I love eggplant parmesan
im allergic to eggplantÂ
I'm sorry for your loss
TheDazzler
National Star
TheDazzler wrote:
Zuula wrote:
ï»żim screaming really you such talented eggplant !ï»ż
âĄâĄâĄ
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
vig wrote:
Zuula wrote:
vig wrote:
I love eggplant parmesan
im allergic to eggplantÂ
I'm sorry for your loss
dont worry im allergic almost to everything, life includedÂ
TheDazzler
National Star
TheDazzler wrote:
Zuula wrote:
vig wrote:
Zuula wrote:
im allergic to eggplantÂ
I'm sorry for your loss
dont worry im allergic almost to everything, life includedÂ
I'm
only
allergic to lifeÂ
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
TheDazzler wrote:
Zuula wrote:
vig wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss
dont worry im allergic almost to everything, life includedÂ
I'm
only
allergic to lifeÂ
you stfu ! with that awesome voice you can win everythingÂ
TheDazzler
National Star
TheDazzler wrote:
Zuula wrote:
TheDazzler wrote:
Zuula wrote:
dont worry im allergic almost to everything, life includedÂ
I'm
only
allergic to lifeÂ
you stfu ! with that awesome voice you can win everythingÂ
Ha can't do anything with it; agonizing stage frightÂ
TheDazzler
National Star
TheDazzler wrote:
 3 ppl wanna fck me, noiceÂ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated