Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Bubble bubble? wtf
Private
National Star
Tut wrote:
bubble bobble is like my favorite nostalgia game omg ;-; i wanna be a kid again
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
omg I miss it
Private
National Star
Tut wrote:
Fayy wrote:
omg I miss it
i fucking miss it too man
playing on ps1 at friends house every night, manĀ
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
Tut wrote:
Fayy wrote:
omg I miss it
i fucking miss it too man
playing on ps1 at friends house every night, manĀ
I wonder if there's an online version
lemme find
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Tut wrote:
Fayy wrote:
omg I miss it
i fucking miss it too man
playing on ps1 at friends house every night, manĀ
I wonder if there's an online version
lemme find
it sucked rip
Delphi
Popstar
Delphi wrote:
Omg I loved that as a kid (still do)! We still have it at my momāsĀ
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
Bubble bubble
Private
National Star
Tut wrote:
Delphi wrote:
Omg I loved that as a kid (still do)! We still have it at my momāsĀ
omg can i come over and play it pls
i always played it at my friends house because he had a ps1 aaaaa. that and digimonĀ
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
fuck this was the actual shit!!!! i need to play that again lol
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
I have never heard of this game before
sirenita
World Famous
sirenita wrote:
Vissy wrote:
I have never heard of this game before
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated