Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
guessing your wd value
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I am bored, I will be far far off, don't be offended, we are in this pixelworld together lmao
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Another one o:
I just closed it a couple days ago, so no peaking
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Another one o:
I just closed it a couple days ago, so no peaking
hmmmmmmmm already regretting my choices
60k cr cx
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Another one o:
I just closed it a couple days ago, so no peaking
hmmmmmmmm already regretting my choices
60k cr cx
Haha, u are so close thought! it's 47k atm c:
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Go for it
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Another one o:
I just closed it a couple days ago, so no peaking
hmmmmmmmm already regretting my choices
60k cr cx
Haha, u are so close thought! it's 47k atm c:
Almost almost hahah cx
Pixel
International Star
Pixel wrote:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Go for it
like, a lot, idunno what to estimate
150k maybe cx
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
this one could be interesting
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Pixel wrote:
20k is usual for active males hmmm
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
this one could be interesting
98k maybe o.o
Pixel
International Star
Pixel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Pixel wrote:
20k is usual for active males hmmm
yeah that's pretty close!
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Go for it
like, a lot, idunno what to estimate
150k maybe cx
Kind of close! 180k
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
this one could be interesting
98k maybe o.o
add another 70% of that and you'd be close!
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Go for it
like, a lot, idunno what to estimate
150k maybe cx
Kind of close! 180k
Just like my wd value margin lmao
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
this one could be interesting
98k maybe o.o
add another 70% of that and you'd be close!
daamn lmao, way off I see cx
Makes sense now when I think about it cx
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last