Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
todays calendar code
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
am i fucking dumb or doesn't it make any sense at all????
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
Male equivalent of being a Karen
someone helpÂ
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
this one doesn't make much sense imo youre not dumb it wasnt planned out well
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Felixia wrote:
Male equivalent of being a Karen
someone helpÂ
me, a feminist: theres no male karen because the concept of 'karen' is rooted in misogynyÂ
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Ajajjaja frends, message me
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
no i dont get it either
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Ajajjaja frends, message me
sent hahahaha
anahel
National Star
anahel wrote:
i somehow got itÂ
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
anahel wrote:
i somehow got itÂ
H O WÂ
it wasn't elfwhokylecups
anahel
National Star
anahel wrote:
Felixia wrote:
anahel wrote:
i somehow got itÂ
H O WÂ
it wasn't elfwhokylecups
I DONT KNOWWWW I HAD TO ENTER THE CODE LIKE 10 TIMES CUS I ALWAYS MADE A MISTAKE OR SOÂ
sirenita
World Famous
sirenita wrote:
Felixia wrote:
Male equivalent of being a Karen
someone helpÂ
Google says it's Ken
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
sirenita wrote:
Felixia wrote:
Male equivalent of being a Karen
someone helpÂ
Google says it's Ken
I thought it was Kyle or chad LMFAO
Noir
International Star
Noir wrote:
I just dont get the second one. And aren't there 2 posible movies for the 3rd? Â
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
sirenita wrote:
Felixia wrote:
Male equivalent of being a Karen
someone helpÂ
Google says it's Ken
science says its terry actually
Man Uses 70 Years Of Data To Find The Male 'Karen'www.radio.com âș ALT 103.7 âș Latest
Private
World Famous
Poe wrote:
i have no idea
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last