Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Have the clown comp winners been announced?
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I really need that prize set so I wanna know if I need to start collecting cr again
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Not yet no, shouldn't be too long though !!
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Not yet no, shouldn't be too long though !!
Amazing, can't wait!!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Bimbo wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Not yet no, shouldn't be too long though !!
Amazing, can't wait!!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Ups, i think i forgot to enter not gonna lie
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Ups, i think i forgot to enter not gonna lie
Oh nooo, I entered super early to make sure I'd be in but idk if my look is good enough, the rest of the looks are so amazing!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated