Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
April MCW?
LolaSantos101
Popstar
LolaSantos101 wrote:
Anyone know when mega credit week for April will start?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Later today I think (april 4th)
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
ouch wrote:
Later today I think (april 4th)
^ yes!
we always tell people to wait until the thread is up so they are guaranteed to get the sets!
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
Later today I think (april 4th)
Its usually from like 9am or smth I think, or thats when the thread gets published at least, so I think probably in like 8 hours
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated