Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
suggestion for new game
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
something similar to word blitz (the facebook game)
Its so fun!!
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
pls
fishcake
International Star
fishcake wrote:
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
I want ultimate tic tac toe, sorry.
Private
Popstar
bee wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I want ultimate tic tac toe, sorry.
no
too much brain
Private
World Famous
Nuola wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I want ultimate tic tac toe, sorry.
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Nuola wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I want ultimate tic tac toe, sorry.
because it took them like 4 months to implement one game where they copied 99% of the code from another website probably
Private
World Famous
Nuola wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Nuola wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I want ultimate tic tac toe, sorry.
x
because it took them like 4 months to implement one game where they copied 99% of the code from another website probably
fair point
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated