Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
almost at 100k fans
angel
International Star
angel wrote:
wooooo
angel
International Star
angel wrote:
@lovelin
opinions
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
cool im going 2 sleep
Account deleted
wrote:
@angel
woooooo
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
Congrats it's a very tedious process
angel
International Star
angel wrote:
lovelin wrote:
cool im going 2 sleep
rude, goodnightie bff
angel
International Star
angel wrote:
bunnyfoofoo wrote:
@angel
woooooo
heh thank u
angel
International Star
angel wrote:
liv wrote:
Congrats it's a very tedious process
i agree but its fun!
Account deleted
wrote:
Yes I enjoy it
<3
Love
What are you up to
@angel
angel
International Star
angel wrote:
bunnyfoofoo wrote:
Yes I enjoy it
<3
Love
What are you up to @angel
nothing much haha i think ill be going to the mall today how ab u?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated