Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
dear event team
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
why do u keep sets for so long. its kind of mean. and rude. and mean. plz do more events thank u
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
amen
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
et ur officially cancelled. every1 turn in ur badges and leave
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
I’ve been wondering why et r asking for sets but not using them 👀👀
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
Gotta give sum to yt and nt instead
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Limited wrote:
I’ve been wondering why et r asking for sets but not using them 👀👀
they had one of my sets for 6 months
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
joob wrote:
Limited wrote:
I’ve been wondering why et r asking for sets but not using them 👀👀
they had one of my sets for 6 months
👁u👁 Et really choose suffering, now i wanna know what sets they hold
since their forum isnt updated
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Or give more codes 🤭
Account deleted
wrote:
Rochellette wrote:
Or give more codes 🤭
true 🤭
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
yes ET needs to step it up, I wanna see them sets
Private
Living Legend
Clavicle wrote:
Sets get used depending on what the person thinks matches their theme to their event, that's why some sets get used before others. I try to older sets when I make the Friday codes.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated