Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
poopstar
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
are u a poopstar
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
this feels like a scat website name
Private
National Star
kaito wrote:
no im a peestar
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
kaito wrote:
no im a peestar
do u wanna fortnite
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
joob wrote:
kaito wrote:
no im a peestar
do u wanna fortnite
can I join one day, when I have returned to my ps4? 😭 and my apartment ofc
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
kaito wrote:
no im a peestar
Peastar
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Limited wrote:
joob wrote:
kaito wrote:
no im a peestar
do u wanna fortnite
can I join one day, when I have returned to my ps4? 😭 and my apartment ofc
sure!!
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Bloomlng wrote:
kaito wrote:
no im a peestar
Peastar
me
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
joob wrote:
Limited wrote:
joob wrote:
do u wanna fortnite
can I join one day, when I have returned to my ps4? 😭 and my apartment ofc
sure!!
yay, I’ll return like on Wednesday :’) feel free to add me on fortnite hehehehe I’m queenbeelouise
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Limited wrote:
joob wrote:
Limited wrote:
can I join one day, when I have returned to my ps4? 😭 and my apartment ofc
sure!!
yay, I’ll return like on Wednesday :’) feel free to add me on fortnite hehehehe I’m queenbeelouise
ur name is so long im gonna die typing it
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
joob wrote:
Limited wrote:
joob wrote:
sure!!
yay, I’ll return like on Wednesday :’) feel free to add me on fortnite hehehehe I’m queenbeelouise
ur name is so long im gonna die typing it
I’m so sorry 😭 I had to change my name since some pedo males contacted me when I had my full name before 🥴🥴🥴
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
can i play fortnight too
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
can i play fortnight too
idk can u
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
joob wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
can i play fortnight too
idk can u
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated