Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
question for you
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
why arent u active on vp? or why have u gotten less active
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
i am active
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
ppl dont play fc as much as i want
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
ppl dont make looks of each other that much
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I just hav not much to say
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I just hav not much to say
thats bcus u dont invite ur friends to dbd .................
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
grandma!
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
fighting
Private
International Star
xbabyspiderz wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I just hav not much to say
yes u do tell me about spaghetti monster again pls
Private
International Star
xbabyspiderz wrote:
i hav been so busy singing cat songs for ppl from this website n also playin minecraft n dbd
Private
International Star
DAD wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I just hav not much to say
^
tamako
World Famous
tamako wrote:
I've always been like this
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
I am active
Kaylee
International Star
Kaylee wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I just hav not much to say
^ pretty much
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
im the most active vp user
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Nothing to do
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last