Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Forgot how much fun
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I can hav w my banner y did I keep the same banner for like a decade
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I crave radical change
*changes my vp banner*
Omg I feel so much better now
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
i forgot to change mine
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
joob wrote:
i forgot to change mine
U shudnt change it it's good that u come w a warning
concertsrule
National Star
concertsrule wrote:
i like the new banner
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated