Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Poll: Do I have to hire a bodyguard????
Yes
No
Idk
Show results
Do I need to hire a bodyguard?????
D1v4
National Star
D1v4 wrote:
New player here
Do I have to hire a bodyguard if I lose 3 fans a day
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
no
elisia
National Star
elisia wrote:
Not really, if you do a single tour or a few performances and you'll make enough fans back to balance
I personally use PD to buy a guard because the constant messages annoys me
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Yes or else the fans will riot nd u will get cancelled on tiktok
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Yes or else the fans will riot nd u will get cancelled on tiktok
^^
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
no but its anoying to get the message everyday that u olost fans so i just do it (with pd not credits)
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
i am the same level as u because i dont pay my bodyguard..
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
no but i do it so i dont get a message evceryday that im losing fans
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated