Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
23
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Roleplaying
<
Virtual Popstar
Roleplay?
Panthola
World Famous
Panthola wrote:
Hello! Anyone wanna roleplay Harry Styles?
I'm desperately
Panthola
World Famous
Panthola wrote:
anyonee?
StrarGirl54
Youtube Star
StrarGirl54 wrote:
i can try
Panthola
World Famous
Panthola wrote:
more? ^^
MichaelaNightray
International Star
MichaelaNightray wrote:
good luck
Panthola
World Famous
Panthola wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
good luck
<3
Panthola
World Famous
Panthola wrote:
anyone?
Panthola
World Famous
Panthola wrote:
anyone hehe?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated