Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 462
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Search for Friends
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Do people even open the friends channel
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
Testing
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
@0rl
@ario
hi ppls I’ve friended
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
I forgot how to level up help
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
Screams quietly
ario
National Star
ario wrote:
hello beelol
ario
National Star
ario wrote:
good to see you back farts
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
ario wrote:
hello beelol🦶🏾
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
ario wrote:
good to see you back farts
Acc I moved school so I didn’t have my school iPad for a while 😭
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
ario wrote:
hello beelol
The queens dead body is coming to where I live tmr
Account deleted
wrote:
Beelol wrote:
@0rl @ario hi ppls I’ve friended
hiyaaa beee :-)
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
no
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
not on purpose but i did click this bc it was on homepage
ario
National Star
ario wrote:
Beelol wrote:
ario wrote:
hello beelol
The queens dead body is coming to where I live tmr
omg u live in englaind
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
0rl wrote:
Beelol wrote:
@0rl @ario hi ppls I’ve friended
hiyaaa beee :-)
HIHIII cute outfit Ah
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
ario wrote:
Beelol wrote:
ario wrote:
hello beelol
The queens dead body is coming to where I live tmr
omg u live in englaind
I live in Scotland
Beelol
Youtube Star
Beelol wrote:
Solar wrote:
not on purpose but i did click this bc it was on homepage
Homepage = I am now more famous than the kardashis
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last