Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Search for Friends
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
Poll: Do you wanna be my friend?
Yes ofc
No ewl you noob
Show results
so I'm looking for some friends!
Private
International Star
Liesz wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
Ooh hey! Am I too late for the party?
Never! How are you?
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
Overture wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
Ooh hey! Am I too late for the party?
Never! How are you?
Ahhhh, sick, but decent at the moment D:
And how are you? How are your cats doing? Tell me a random goofy fact about yourself!.
Fiex
National Star
Fiex wrote:
hi friend
Private
World Famous
ThaliaGrace wrote:
hey hope i'm not too late. I love your outfit.
Private
International Star
Liesz wrote:
This is cute
Private
International Star
Liesz wrote:
ThaliaGrace wrote:
hey hope i'm not too late. I love your outfit.
Maybe a little late yes
Private
Youtube Star
h03 wrote:
liesz!!! its tulleh03 im sending u a request
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Oh wow, I remember this thread being made Leisz haha!
Varulv
World Famous
Varulv wrote:
You should start collecting boobs on here as well if gsm shuts down lol
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Varulv wrote:
You should start collecting boobs on here as well if gsm shuts down lol
I support it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4