Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Search for Friends
<
Virtual Popstar
PUBG mobile??
culero
International Star
culero wrote:
AnYone???
I need more friends to play with
culero
International Star
culero wrote:
someoooone
culero
International Star
culero wrote:
pls
MeNoS
World Famous
MeNoS wrote:
what is it
culero
International Star
culero wrote:
MeNoS wrote:
what is it
Player Unknown's Battlegroud. Shooting game with teams and such
@MeNoS
culero
International Star
culero wrote:
I AM NOT GIVING UP
sOmeone must be playing
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
It kinda sucks, took way too much space on My phone
Confessor
International Star
Confessor wrote:
don't play but bump
culero
International Star
culero wrote:
toraix wrote:
It kinda sucks, took way too much space on My phone
lmao yeah it sucks how much space it takes up. I deleted it the first time I got it because I didn't understand anything but it's actually so good considering it's a mobile game
culero
International Star
culero wrote:
Confessor wrote:
don't play but bump
ty <3
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated