Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 470
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Search for Friends
<
Virtual Popstar
anyone wanna be friends?
Elliexx22
Karaoke Star
Elliexx22 wrote:
I'm Ellie
and, I don't play often but hey
Elliexx22
Karaoke Star
Elliexx22 wrote:
Emily301299
Streetmusician
Emily301299 wrote:
sure
GOAJCH
International Star
GOAJCH wrote:
Hello, I'm a new user ,not how to play, what nationality are you? 2701142860 this is my QQ number
Marker
National Star
Marker wrote:
Hello hello!
GOAJCH
International Star
GOAJCH wrote:
hi
GOAJCH
International Star
GOAJCH wrote:
I wonder if you are Chinese?
Account deleted
wrote:
Hi I am always up for being friends and talking when I am online !!
whitney5rodrigue
Karaoke Star
whitney5rodrigue wrote:
Hi!! I am programmer at https://sirinsoftware.com/services/embedded-software-development-services/
DO u wanna be friends?
edla
Karaoke Star
edla wrote:
Hey!
djinn
National Star
djinn wrote:
lol
Verosika
Streetmusician
Verosika wrote:
Always looking for friends
QTGalXO103
Karaoke Star
QTGalXO103 wrote:
Hello! Im new here, lets be friends
BooSeungkwan
International Star
BooSeungkwan wrote:
Hi hi! my old friends don't seem to play anymore!! let's be friends!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated