Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: January Raffle winners!
Exile
World Famous
Exile wrote:
ohhh
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Im so pank
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
👀👀👀
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Can I ask how many winners ehehi
we will have 27 female winners and 9 males ! <3
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
diarrhea wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Can I ask how many winners ehehi
we will have 27 female winners and 9 males ! <3
aaaaaH thats givin me a bitta hope yay
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
diarrhea wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Can I ask how many winners ehehi
we will have 27 female winners and 9 males ! <3
omggg so many!
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Maybe I should sell this set, but I also said that I'd collect all of my designs
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
these nailssssssssss gurl
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
diarrhea wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Can I ask how many winners ehehi
we will have 27 female winners and 9 males ! <3
aaaaaH thats givin me a bitta hope yay
Wahahahah, many entries=many winners
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Komma smt start
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Let me win or i will spam u guys with my upcoming cat
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
my look is how im tryna b irl
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Maybe I should sell this set, but I also said that I'd collect all of my designs
I will take good care of it uwu
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
diarrhea wrote:
these nailssssssssss gurl
Hhhhhhh they're wackkk
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
diarrhea wrote:
my look is how im tryna b irl
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
|
Next
|
Last