Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
ET: See into the Future
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Waaaaaah such fun theme!!
Ausma
World Famous
Ausma wrote:
Hi! My WD is opened for everyone. I think I`ll join later. Have no idea so far, such a specific theme
Private
World Famous
Deschanel wrote:
Queen of Cups
Areximache
National Star
Areximache wrote:
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star
raflysetiawann wrote:
the sun
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
Two of Swords
Private
Popstar
Skyvee wrote:
THE HIGH PRIESTESS
Areximache
National Star
Areximache wrote:
Private
World Famous
Duchess wrote:
My wardrobe is open if anyone wanna use it.
Loving the fits so far
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
the sun
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
We have lovely entries already <33
Private
World Famous
Brutus wrote:
The Empress
MTSC
Youtube Star
MTSC wrote:
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Death
omg this is amazing
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
Queen or Swords
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last