Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
|
Next
|
Last
[full] HUNGER GAMES sim
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
River wrote:
also how do you hold a river's hand. hm
u asking some big questions here
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
River wrote:
also how do you hold a river's hand. hm
passionately
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
December wrote:
oooh snuggles
you always find someone to snuggle
Kino
Popstar
Kino wrote:
because i am, as we all know, an actual river, not a person
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Day 3
Libertas
explores the arena.
Abby
tries to spear fish with a trident.
UncleRob
questions his sanity.
Maxwell
fishes.
River
begs for
DAD
to kill her. She refuses, keeping
River
alive.
Teabag
diverts
Bones
's attention and runs away.
Skyvee
discovers a river.
Azriel
makes a wooden spear.
Garybeans
tries to sleep through the entire day.
AtlantaG1912
and
Spider-Man
split up to search for resources.
Xerneas
stalks
Luminescence
.
December
defeats
Juniper
in a fight, but spares her life.
Meep
chases
VanityVogue
.
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
I keep chasing people, im sorry
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Max bro das my job
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
River wrote:
because i am, as we all know, an actual river, not a person
I just want you to discover yourself
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Meep wrote:
I keep chasing people, im sorry
noom
December
World Famous
December wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
December wrote:
oooh snuggles
you always find someone to snuggle
it's funny since i hate hugs irl so idk why i'd snuggle with a stranger
garybeans
International Star
garybeans wrote:
accurate
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
I wonder if by tries I was successful
Kino
Popstar
Kino wrote:
octocat wrote:
River
begs for
DAD
to kill her. She refuses, keeping
River
alive.
this is hilarious cause a few pages back, dad begged me to kill them
December
World Famous
December wrote:
River wrote:
because i am, as we all know, an actual river, not a person
and i am the month of december
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
December wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
December wrote:
oooh snuggles
you always find someone to snuggle
it's funny since i hate hugs irl so idk why i'd snuggle with a stranger
sometimes you just need a warm embrace
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
|
Next
|
Last