Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Raffle Winners
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Era... Should we be generous and do some more winners?
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Meep wrote:
well
we both lost bunny :c
sad
👀
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Era... Should we be generous and do some more winners?
I don't know, should we?
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
Era wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Era... Should we be generous and do some more winners?
I don't know, should we?
I think you should
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Era wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Era... Should we be generous and do some more winners?
I don't know, should we?
Hmm... I think we should
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Meep wrote:
Era wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Era... Should we be generous and do some more winners?
I don't know, should we?
I think you should
Azriel needssss it!
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Era wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Era... Should we be generous and do some more winners?
I don't know, should we?
Hmm... I think we should
Let's do it 👀
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Era wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Era... Should we be generous and do some more winners?
I don't know, should we?
Hmm... I think we should
Ohhh, more people gets to wear my stuff
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
YEAH
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
Azriel, bunnybutts and me please
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Era wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Era wrote:
I don't know, should we?
Hmm... I think we should
Let's do it 👀
omg ily
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Meep wrote:
Azriel, bunnybutts and me please
Yez
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Our first male bonus winner is...
@Melk
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Meep wrote:
Azriel, bunnybutts and me please
Yez
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Our first male bonus winner is...
@Melk
omg yea thank youuu
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
|
Next
|
Last