Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: April Raffle Winners
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
I suppose the attempted bribery worked...
@RATTUS
&
@heist
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
callum wrote:
Our first two female winners:
1. @Moss
2. @bowie
Congratulations! ✨
Aww wiii what good news to log in to! ✨ thanks SMT 💚
Private
National Star
bia wrote:
rip
congrats to the winners
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
I suppose the attempted bribery worked...
@RATTUS & @heist
RATTUS
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
I suppose the attempted bribery worked...
@RATTUS & @heist
IIISIIENFIEMOMFE
Private
International Star
DAD wrote:
well it didnt work for mE /j
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
I suppose the attempted bribery worked...
@RATTUS & @heist
i owe you my life my soul my everything
Lexi
Minister of Pop
Lexi wrote:
ohno-
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
RATTUS wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
I suppose the attempted bribery worked...
@RATTUS & @heist
IIISIIENFIEMOMFE
I am in a loss of words
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Ready for our FINAL winner? 🤔
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
olease pleade please
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Congratulations to our FINAL winner...
@MissCourtney
🙌
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
RATTUS wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
I suppose the attempted bribery worked...
@RATTUS & @heist
IIISIIENFIEMOMFE
I am in a loss of words
honestly same, thats crazy and a weird coincidence
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last