Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Raffle Winners
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Cropping things are pain in the ass
respect the designerteam
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Meep wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
omg I have to do my homework but I'm so nervous
I have hope u get it!!
Omg I hope you get it!
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Our third bonus male winner is...
@vig
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Era we do be matching and congrats to the winners so far
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
Leo wrote:
Era we do be matching and congrats to the winners so far
Private
Living Legend
Okami wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Our 19th winner is...
@iOkami
omg! Thank you so much ;w;
I'm really happy
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
The fourth bonus male winner is...
@raflysetiawann
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Era wrote:
The fourth bonus male winner is...
@raflysetiawann
I love this gif omg
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Era wrote:
The fourth bonus male winner is...
@raflysetiawann
I love this gif omg
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
And the last male bonus winner is
@zus
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
eee omg omg
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Time for the female bonus
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
When are the prizes sent out? :-)
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
ellem wrote:
When are the prizes sent out? :-)
As soon as we are done with the raffling ^^
ccelestia
Youtube Star
ccelestia wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Our third winner is...
@ccelestia
wooooow thank you!!! never won a raffle before i think!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
|
Next
|
Last