Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
FREE KERMIT (Closed)
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
lol u just bought it from me in mp
I'm aware cxxx
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
lol u just bought it from me in mp
I'm aware cxxx
You get one! You get one! You all get a kermit head!
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
lol u just bought it from me in mp
I'm aware cxxx
You get one! You get one! You all get a kermit head!
Yes, gotta stack up in case (;<
Evangelion
International Star
Evangelion wrote:
bump, im a male so i believe i cant really get one but go wish Duckboy a happy birthday everyone!
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Evangelion wrote:
bump, im a male so i believe i cant really get one but go wish Duckboy a happy birthday everyone!
x
Uuuu, love those ducks! So niiice!
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
I thought this was a movement to save Kermit from his toxic relationship with Miss Piggy.
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
I thought this was a movement to save Kermit from his toxic relationship with Miss Piggy.
Hahahaah omg, feel free to start one
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
GIRL why do you have so many
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
saint wrote:
GIRL why do you have so many
Because I bought them and saudade made a masterpiece, innit?
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
thank u i love kermit head
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
RATGORE wrote:
thank u i love kermit head
Yw yw bro :3
ThomaStanaccount
World Famous
ThomaStanaccount wrote:
done
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
We can always count on BillieEyelash
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last