Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
|
Next
|
Last
October dress-up month🎃👻
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star
raflysetiawann wrote:
pastel colour
by duchess wd
KreeAutumn
Popstar
KreeAutumn wrote:
Day Nine
One Color: red

Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Day 9: One Colour
Pink
let me try this again with the right layering

Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
~ Day 9 ~ One color ~ Yellow

Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
💙 day 9 - one color 💙
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Day 9: One Color
(tho im not sure if my fit is one color, tried to pick light blue items but not sure if slight tone differences are okay?)
Private
National Star
kaito wrote:
day 9 - one color
yellow
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
I got no tag 🥲
Areximache
National Star
Areximache wrote:
Nanami wrote:
I got no tag 🥲
yes u did? '-' u are in the msg??
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Areximache wrote:
Nanami wrote:
I got no tag 🥲
yes u did? '-' u are in the msg??
I got no pm :cÂ
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Does the skin also have to be same color?Â
Areximache
National Star
Areximache wrote:
Nanami wrote:
Areximache wrote:
Nanami wrote:
I got no tag 🥲
yes u did? '-' u are in the msg??
I got no pm :cÂ
hm odd '-'
and no skin itself doesnt have the be but the eyes doÂ
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Areximache wrote:
Nanami wrote:
Areximache wrote:
yes u did? '-' u are in the msg??
I got no pm :cÂ
hm odd '-'
and no skin itself doesnt have the be but the eyes doÂ
okey
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Day 9: Orange
Stratovarius
World Famous
Stratovarius wrote:
day 9 one color
is this valid?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
|
Next
|
Last