Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
(Closed) SMT: Who Wore It Best?
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
"Anne with an E" inspired
Private
King of Kings
NobodyRaphael wrote:
I'm just a poor boy...
Buns
International Star
Buns wrote:
Inudi
World Famous
Inudi wrote:
Chikorita
World Famous
Chikorita wrote:
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Last day!
Lexi
Minister of Pop
Lexi wrote:
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Heaven wrote:
are u allowed to add things onto the background?
Yeah as long as the main bg is still fairly visible! Sorry I didn’t notice this earlier 😳
@Heaven
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
living my cottage-core farmer idkwhatelsetocallit fantasy
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Arachne wrote:
x
im gasping
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
callum bullied me so i tried again
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last