Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 284
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Which classic is your favourite flavour?
Vanilla
Chocolate
Strawberry
Show results
(CLOSED) ET: Summertime - Ice Cream
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
and kinda the worst thing i have ever made...
but i also love it
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
Here's my take on Pina Colada ice cream, my favorite cocktail made into icecream. I'm not really a skilled photoshop person, but i gave it a try!
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
X
Here's my take on Pina Colada ice cream, my favorite cocktail made into icecream. I'm not really a skilled photoshop person, but i gave it a try!
Hahaha love the pun!
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
Melk wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
X
Here's my take on Pina Colada ice cream, my favorite cocktail made into icecream. I'm not really a skilled photoshop person, but i gave it a try!
Hahaha love the pun!
thank you! I'm loving your milk ice cream lid
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
Melk wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
X
Here's my take on Pina Colada ice cream, my favorite cocktail made into icecream. I'm not really a skilled photoshop person, but i gave it a try!
Hahaha love the pun!
thank you! I'm loving your milk ice cream lid
ahh thank you!
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
callum wrote:
The Wrists On Ice, Cookie On Cream.
The new Barbie Bubblegum Ice Cream is in stores now!
Mattel will debut a new Barbie with a interchangeable ass this fall.
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
this might be the ugliest thing i have ever made... beside the valentines card of cause
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
callum wrote:
x
The Wrists On Ice, Cookie On Cream.
The new Barbie Bubblegum Ice Cream is in stores now!
Mattel will debut a new Barbie with a interchangeable ass this fall.
i want to cosign it
SweetLapis
World Famous
SweetLapis wrote:
I think I might try this. It sounds very fun and cute
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
x
Here's my take on Pina Colada ice cream, my favorite cocktail made into icecream. I'm not really a skilled photoshop person, but i gave it a try!
THAT looked yumy! Good job
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
Moss wrote:
Aaaa ya'll making me crave ice cream so bad !
Would you be eating the one I made?
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Sounds like a tasty challenge :]
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Ella wrote:
this might be the ugliest thing i have ever made... beside the valentines card of cause
X
I've never had Brussels sprouts, are they any good?
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
Ella wrote:
this might be the ugliest thing i have ever made... beside the valentines card of cause
X
I've never had Brussels sprouts, are they any good?
Well i think many people would say no, but i like em... They kinda smell like farts tho
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Ella wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
Ella wrote:
this might be the ugliest thing i have ever made... beside the valentines card of cause
X
I've never had Brussels sprouts, are they any good?
Well i think many people would say no, but i like em... They kinda smell like farts tho
Oh idk if that's the smell I want while I'm eating...
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
|
Next
|
Last