You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Moss wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Moss wrote:
I played it once never again lmao
don't get me wrong I absolutely loved it, but I got sooo obsessed with the calls and chat times etc. I'd set alarms for 4 am to wake up, do a chat, and go back to bed 
That is very true xD I have totally screwed up my sleeping habits with this game cause i have no self control 
Yeahh I really wish you could set it to only "work" during hours of the day when you're actually awake xD
And the fact that the characters is like please get enough sleep, and then they start a chatroom at one and four in the morning. Like what happened there? xD
Reaper
Popstar



Okay downloading it again now LMAO gonna start tomorrow so I can get a full day hahahah
Moss
National Star



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Moss wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
That is very true xD I have totally screwed up my sleeping habits with this game cause i have no self control 
Yeahh I really wish you could set it to only "work" during hours of the day when you're actually awake xD
And the fact that the characters is like please get enough sleep, and then they start a chatroom at one and four in the morning. Like what happened there? xD
Loll so true xD
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
Okay downloading it again now LMAO gonna start tomorrow so I can get a full day hahahah
OOOHH, what route do you want? 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Okay downloading it again now LMAO gonna start tomorrow so I can get a full day hahahah
OOOHH, what route do you want? 
I wanna collect hourglasses to get saeran and v so I don't have any plans who I will take in the meantime hahahah
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Okay downloading it again now LMAO gonna start tomorrow so I can get a full day hahahah
OOOHH, what route do you want? 
I wanna collect hourglasses to get saeran and v so I don't have any plans who I will take in the meantime hahahah
I'm warning you. Picking who to do first when you get to the 'another story' will be so hard xD I just let faith decide and got V
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
OOOHH, what route do you want? 
I wanna collect hourglasses to get saeran and v so I don't have any plans who I will take in the meantime hahahah
I'm warning you. Picking who to do first when you get to the 'another story' will be so hard xD I just let faith decide and got V
Yeah I know been there done that, I have completed all other routes before at least once hehehe
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
I wanna collect hourglasses to get saeran and v so I don't have any plans who I will take in the meantime hahahah
I'm warning you. Picking who to do first when you get to the 'another story' will be so hard xD I just let faith decide and got V
Yeah I know been there done that, I have completed all other routes before at least once hehehe
I'm still mad about getting friendzoned by Jaehee. Like give my gay heart romance! 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
I'm warning you. Picking who to do first when you get to the 'another story' will be so hard xD I just let faith decide and got V
Yeah I know been there done that, I have completed all other routes before at least once hehehe
I'm still mad about getting friendzoned by Jaehee. Like give my gay heart romance! 
I loved her route the ending was cute
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Yeah I know been there done that, I have completed all other routes before at least once hehehe
I'm still mad about getting friendzoned by Jaehee. Like give my gay heart romance! 
I loved her route the ending was cute
I might finish her route when i'm done with the rest just because of that. The valentines day special with her was ADORABLE
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
I'm still mad about getting friendzoned by Jaehee. Like give my gay heart romance! 
I loved her route the ending was cute
I might finish her route when i'm done with the rest just because of that. The valentines day special with her was ADORABLE
Wish you luck with that 😇
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
I loved her route the ending was cute
I might finish her route when i'm done with the rest just because of that. The valentines day special with her was ADORABLE
Wish you luck with that 😇
Same to you! Hope you get to another story fast :d 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
I might finish her route when i'm done with the rest just because of that. The valentines day special with her was ADORABLE
Wish you luck with that 😇
Same to you! Hope you get to another story fast  
I have 250 hourglasses atm so it's gonna take a lil while xD
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Wish you luck with that 😇
Same to you! Hope you get to another story fast  
I have 250 hourglasses atm so it's gonna take a lil while xD
It sucks that it costs over 500 hourglasses .-. If you don't want to spend money on it you basically have to get all the endings with everyone else. 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Same to you! Hope you get to another story fast  
I have 250 hourglasses atm so it's gonna take a lil while xD
It sucks that it costs over 500 hourglasses .-. If you don't want to spend money on it you basically have to get all the endings with everyone else. 
Yeah😔😔
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last