You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
this is very important
Private
International Star



absintjente wrote:
https://www.finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=156535448

ill start with my all time fav
welcome to "we like WHITE AND RED"
Private
Streetmusician



Private
International Star



Teabag wrote:
I love how there's all that fancy furniture in gold and shit and then there's a kallax hylla
hahahaha
Private
National Star



mikkelrev wrote:
the emptiness, all the white, the way pictures are taped to the wall in places they dont belong, the lack of mirrors in the big bathroom. having a tub in the middle of the floor. colour coordinating the whole house. no decoration. grandma chairs. it seems haunted. is modern haunt an interior aesthetic?
i like how you didnt even mention the shoe bath tub
Private
International Star



absintjente wrote:
mikkelrev wrote:
the emptiness, all the white, the way pictures are taped to the wall in places they dont belong, the lack of mirrors in the big bathroom. having a tub in the middle of the floor. colour coordinating the whole house. no decoration. grandma chairs. it seems haunted. is modern haunt an interior aesthetic?
i like how you didnt even mention the shoe bath tub
see the horrendous shoe tub was about the only thing that didnt catch me off guard
the rounded kitchen cupboards though. no thanks
Private
National Star



i kinda... unironically love it
Iriss
Popstar



absintjente wrote:
i kinda... unironically love it
same!
Private
National Star



bump >: )
Private
National Star



gib house
Account deleted




I love this
Private
National Star



Yasu wrote:
I love this
it started as "oh wow, rich person" and then. . . the mannequins
Account deleted




absintjente wrote:
Yasu wrote:
I love this
it started as "oh wow, rich person" and then. . . the mannequins
XD yep. I love that bathroom and those wooden things there and also same wood things every other room too, I love that place too much, I have followed if this is sold like... Last month. I don't even live in Estonia but would if I would get this house
Private
World Famous



i fucking love the kitchen
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: