Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Is this a good idea or just cringe?
Good
Cringe
Show results
International help
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Oh yeah I know the perfect spot
Oof I cant wait to see
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Because I am one formal piece of ass I will write Christopher
when do you want it
Just before this time next month
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
glowed wrote:
that's such a cute idea !!! i'll try taking a pic tomorrow (:
Very exciting thank you
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
Azriel wrote:
This ok?
Oh its perfect thank you!!
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Lornas127 wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Because I am one formal piece of ass I will write Christopher
when do you want it
Just before this time next month
Nice I'll add it to my list
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
THIS IS ADORABLE WTF
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
I'll try to do this tomorrow!
I live in France but my school is in Germany, so maybe I can do 2
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
Clegane wrote:
I'll try to do this tomorrow!
I live in France but my school is in Germany, so maybe I can do 2
Oh! 2 in 1, I love it Thank you!
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
THIS IS ADORABLE WTF
I wanted something super cheesy
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
Hi guys just a reminder about my idea here
ive had 1 person complete this and others say they will at some point
BTS
Youtube Star
BTS wrote:
so cute I will do it !
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Lornas127 wrote:
Hi guys just a reminder about my idea here
ive had 1 person complete this and others say they will at some point
when is the deadline
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Lornas127 wrote:
Hi guys just a reminder about my idea here
ive had 1 person complete this and others say they will at some point
when is the deadline
gonna say around 20th June but id rather it closer yanno haha
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Lornas127 wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Lornas127 wrote:
Hi guys just a reminder about my idea here
ive had 1 person complete this and others say they will at some point
when is the deadline
gonna say around 20th June but id rather it closer yanno haha
ah oki then i have time to do it when i go outside someday before that HAHAHA
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Lornas127 wrote:
Vissy wrote:
when is the deadline
gonna say around 20th June but id rather it closer yanno haha
ah oki then i have time to do it when i go outside someday before that HAHAHA
Oh god I hope so HAHA
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last