Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 441
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
Name my playlist, get credits
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
January wrote:
Honestly the song airplane mode sounds cool
Yes I really like it!
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
December wrote:
emo.exe
hahaahahah this isnt even emo, its just angry
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
January wrote:
Honestly the song airplane mode sounds cool
Yes I really like it!
i mean for a name
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
January wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
January wrote:
Honestly the song airplane mode sounds cool
Yes I really like it!
i mean for a name
Ohhhh! Thats actually a cool name
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
December wrote:
emo.exe
hahaahahah this isnt even emo, its just angry
angstyteen.exe
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
December wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
December wrote:
emo.exe
hahaahahah this isnt even emo, its just angry
angstyteen.exe
I called it airplanemode.exe
for now
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
i have a similar playlist which i named "crippling depression (bass boosted)" and i was pretty happy with it but i might steal emo.exe if you're not using it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2