Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 284
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
double (Why)
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
why and how can I find it?
en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Skin
but why
To get my own designs
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Skin
but why
To get my own designs
what do you mean by own designs?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
but why
To get my own designs
what do you mean by own designs?
I mean
The designs I have made
Account deleted
wrote:
bc i'm cool
Freckle
Youtube Star
Freckle wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
bc i'm cool
i agree
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Freckle wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
bc i'm cool
i agree
are you one and the same person freckle?
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
To get my own designs
what do you mean by own designs?
I mean
The designs I have made
which ones?
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Freckle wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
bc i'm cool
i agree
are you one and the same person freckle?
yes
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Freckle wrote:
i agree
are you one and the same person freckle?
yes
how is it possible to have 2 times the same username?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
what do you mean by own designs?
I mean
The designs I have made
which ones?
Bro
en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Ouch#blog
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
are you one and the same person freckle?
yes
how is it possible to have 2 times the same username?
capital i
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
I mean
The designs I have made
which ones?
Bro
en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Ouch#blog
GURL they are thickkk
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
I mean
The designs I have made
which ones?
Bro
en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Ouch#blog
but why do you need 2 accounts for it though?
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
To share opinions they're afraid to express on their main
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
which ones?
Bro
en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Ouch#blog
but why do you need 2 accounts for it though?
Because some are for male so I can't use the clothes since I have a female avatar
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last