You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
halloween costum e
Private
Popstar



Bloomlng wrote:
I'm suuuuper excited! I do multiple looks throughout the month and my first one might be an owl (:
feel free to post them here!! uim sure others would also love to see 
Private
National Star



No. I was let go from my job this month so I can't really justify spending money on halloween.
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



I usually go with something scary
but I don’t want to spend hours doing makeup
or dealing with latex

I’d like to dress as lil Kim…the 1999 vma look
without fear of getting arrested 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: