You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Is this a good idea or just cringe?
International help
Bimbo
Popstar



I'll try to see if I can find a part of my city to take a picture, I live in Greece but my city isn't that cute, it might take a couple of days 😊
Aske
Prince of Pop



i could have sworn i have done this before but i can't find the picture and it's driving me slightly crazy bc there's no way of knowing if i'm imagining this ?
Private
World Famous



askr wrote:
i could have sworn i have done this before but i can't find the picture and it's driving me slightly crazy bc there's no way of knowing if i'm imagining this ?
No, I recognise this too. I'm pretty sure someone has asked for this on VP before.
Aske
Prince of Pop



BloomCissi wrote:
askr wrote:
i could have sworn i have done this before but i can't find the picture and it's driving me slightly crazy bc there's no way of knowing if i'm imagining this ?
No, I recognise this too. I'm pretty sure someone has asked for this on VP before.
thank god this would have bothered me for hours
Lornas127
International Star



VanityVogue wrote:
I'll try to see if I can find a part of my city to take a picture, I live in Greece but my city isn't that cute, it might take a couple of days 😊
Ohhhh Greece is so cool though
BTS
Youtube Star



I might take more than 1 so you can choose which one you ratherĀ 
germany
Karamellkung
National Star




Like this? <33
Lornas127
International Star



BTS wrote:
I might take more than 1 so you can choose which one you ratherĀ 
germany
Yeees, oh that'll be great thank you
Lornas127
International Star



Karamellkung wrote:

Like this? <33
OMG yes thank you very much
Karamellkung
National Star



Lornas127 wrote:
Karamellkung wrote:

Like this? <33
OMG yes thank you very much
<3Ā 
Account deleted




omg your bf is a snacc
Lornas127
International Star



Cyllinda wrote:
omg your bf is a snacc
Aint he, maaannn thats not even a great picture of himĀ 
Private
International Star



Will do this later!
Lornas127
International Star



Gvaudoin wrote:
Will do this later!
Thank you!
Private
Princess of Pop



https://ibb.co/vDD9ZKs

https://ibb.co/cNtHZhg

Pick your favorite,
And good luckĀ 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last