You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
do u feel cool on vp
Laboratory
World Famous



Ella wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
Ella wrote:
I kinda laughed, but i still disagree with this
same I think that both of you are pretty popular
Popular maybe, cool nah 

lmao deffo not cool ekekekkk
Private
Popstar



Laboratory wrote:
Ella wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
same I think that both of you are pretty popular
Popular maybe, cool nah 

lmao deffo not cool ekekekkk
u are popular tho
Private
World Famous



Laboratory wrote:
Ella wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
same I think that both of you are pretty popular
Popular maybe, cool nah 

lmao deffo not cool ekekekkk

Laboratory
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Ella wrote:
Popular maybe, cool nah 

lmao deffo not cool ekekekkk
u are popular tho

man not really I have like 5 real good vp friends nd otherwise ppl just know me because I'm stupidly active,,,,
Private
Popstar



Laboratory wrote:
Melk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:

lmao deffo not cool ekekekkk
u are popular tho

man not really I have like 5 real good vp friends nd otherwise ppl just know me because I'm stupidly active,,,,
hmm i guess being a part of a clique or friend group do help ppl seem popular when they don’t really feel like it themselves idk
Private
Popstar



Melk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Melk wrote:
u are popular tho

man not really I have like 5 real good vp friends nd otherwise ppl just know me because I'm stupidly active,,,,
hmm i guess being a part of a clique or friend group do help ppl seem popular when they don’t really feel like it themselves idk
idk I think you’re cool
Laboratory
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Melk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:

man not really I have like 5 real good vp friends nd otherwise ppl just know me because I'm stupidly active,,,,
hmm i guess being a part of a clique or friend group do help ppl seem popular when they don’t really feel like it themselves idk
idk I think you’re cool

yeah definitely
nd awi ty likewise aaa
Private
Popstar



Laboratory wrote:
Melk wrote:
Melk wrote:
hmm i guess being a part of a clique or friend group do help ppl seem popular when they don’t really feel like it themselves idk
idk I think you’re cool

yeah definitely
nd awi ty likewise aaa
haha thank u
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Since I don't express myself to everyone's liking
I've been deemed "toxic". 
December
World Famous



no i feel like everyone is annoyed at me and wanna poke my eyes out and i understand that
callum
World Famous



hmmmm sometimes people make me feel cool/likes but for the most part no
Laboratory
World Famous



MissLondon wrote:
Since I don't express myself to everyone's liking
I've been deemed "toxic". 

pff ur lovely
Private
Minister of Pop



MissLondon wrote:
Since I don't express myself to everyone's liking
I've been deemed "toxic". 
Private
International Star



on one hand yeah im amazingly cool

on the other i have a total of five common answer sentences that i cycle through because i do not know how to hold a conversation
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Laboratory wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Since I don't express myself to everyone's liking
I've been deemed "toxic". 

pff ur lovely
It doesn't bother me tho
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last